Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jan 12, 2011

Life

I haven't kept up on this blog as well as I should have. But the fact that this pot isn't like 6 months after my last one is an improvement. right? LOL I do have pics I could post but most of them include our lil man and we aren't allowed to post pics of him on line So sorry. Though if you are wanting to see the cutest baby in the world email me and I can email you a pic. Things are good here. We went to Moses Lake for thanksgiving had a great time. We decided to stay in Spokane for Christmas. We figured we went there for Thanksgiving so they could all come here for Christmas :) My parents came up for Christmas which was nice we spent Christmas eve with my brother and sis in law and then my parents came over to our place Christmas morning. It was really relaxed, which made it so nice. having a baby at Christmas is the best!! he was so much fun. He really is an awesome baby. I am still babysitting. I had really hoped to be done by the first of the year but the dads relief couldn't pass his medical eval. which was a huge bummer. for me adn his family. So now he is supposed to be hom the 26th of Jan. I hope so, I don't feel right telling the kids mom sorry but you have to find someone else till he gets home, but if he goes past Jan it may come to that. I have appts and different things that I have to go to that I can't change. So now that I have all that out of the way lets talk about Trey. LOL so our lil man is growing like a weed I wish I could post pics on here but I can't if you wnt a pic leave me a coment with your email and I will email you one. Its amazing how much he has changed in just a few months. He is becomming more adn more of a little boy and less of my baby everyday. Which I have mixed feelings on. He's started crawling that lasted about 2 days and now he thinks he needs to walk, which we means he climbs up on our lap slides down and grabs your fingers turns and looks at you ready to go. He loves to talk and to sing I took him to primary with me a few times and he "sang" louder than the rest of the kids. He's up I wil have to finish this later

No comments: