Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Nov 2, 2010

no excuses

I could make excuse after excuse for not blogging on here, but the real reason is well I've been busy and unmotivated. Mostly just un motivated LOL. Though we have legitamitally had lots going on. I could write pages adn pages to catch up but I am just going to give you all the readers digest version. WE moved back to Spokane the end of June YEA!! We love being back. I have missed the tree's and the shopping is just a tad better than Moses Lake. LOL Cale is loving his job, it can be stressfull but its a good kind of stress. I started working as a nanny for a friend of ours in Aug, but will be done mid december. :)

We went to Green bluff for the firdt time this year, with our friends Joe and Brenda and we got lucky and our friends Bill and Maggie, who moved far far away but came to visit. It ws so awesome I think we will make it a new tradition every year to go up there.

My brother and his wiafe announced that they are expecting sometime the end of March. We just found out they are having a girl. March is going to be a HUGE birthday month in our family.

Our biggest news and a big part of what is keeping us soo busy is we recently got relicensed as fosterparents a few weeks ago with the state. a few days later we got an adorable 6 month old baby boy. Well he is officialy 7 months now. LOL. We are hoping and praying that we will get to keep him and make him apart of our family forever. But its too soon to tell. He is an absolute delight always happy, unless he's tired or hungry and a total momma boy, which I LOVE So I am totally looking forward to being done working in Dec so I can stay home with him. right now we are teething we got our first tooth last tuesday and another one poked through the next day. So we are a little sleep deprived, especially on visit days but so unbelievably happy.

Sounds like naptime is about over.

I solemly promise to keep this more updated. and not wait months in between posts

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Can't wait until you can show us a picture!

Eve said...

Oh, YAY!
Congratulations on having a new baby in the house! :D
Glad to hear you are all doing so well in Spokane.

Alyson said...

Hooray!! Gotta love babies!!