Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Mar 21, 2011

busy busy busy

Life has been crazy at our house lately. Cale is still enjoying his job
I am officially at stay at home mommy. I can not even begin to tell you how much I LOVE being able to be at home. I am so grateful Cale has a job that will support our family and allow me to be home with our kiddos. Trey is growing like CRAZY. He has been teething like you wouldn't believe and now has a total of 8 teeth. He started walking in January the end of Dec and has since decided that running is way better. He is such an awesome little boy we are very blessed to have him in our family. I was looking at some pictures I took a few months ago and I can not believe how much he has grown in just a few months. He turns one in just a couple weeks. His social worker just filed termination for his bio mom because she hasn't been doing everything the state has asked her to. So in 6 months or so they will go to court, we pray that everything works out and we get to adopt him.
I guess our biggest news is that we finally got our license updated to 2 kiddos. If you read carefully in the beginning of this you may of have noticed I said staying at home with our kiddos. The day after we got our license changed we got a phone call for a brand new baby boy. We got to bring baby "J" home March 4, when he was just 4 days old. We are thrilled to have him he is such a sweet baby boy we love to pieces. He is healthy and growing like crazy, we feel so blessed that he has been so healthy, considering his bio mom was on meth among other things. He has had no withdrawal symptoms from it. We are very thankful for that. He was our lil suprise, when I went to get baby clothes from storage I discovered we had gotten rid of EVERYTHING. I am so grateful to the people we have met in our ward the friends that we have, they have been so generous in giving us things for him. So if you see us and we look like we are half dead you know why. Trey is doing great with having a little brother. He tried so hard to help, loves to give him a binky, but first he must yank it out of the babies mouth. He loves to check his eyes and to see if J has any teeth. lol.
When we got J I told Cale that we would be done until after Trey was at least 2, and J was over 1 if God willing we get to keep them. but surprise surprise. When the social workers came to do a home visit, coincidently was the same day we brought J home they told us that trey bio mom was expecting again. We have no idea when she is due, but they are already talking about placing that baby with us so they can keep the siblings together, which would require special permission to do. We don't know yet if we will be able to or even if the state will allow it since that would be 3 under 2. But we will have to REALLY pray hard about it. So anyway thats our life at the moment feed babies, change diapers, play and start all over again. And throw is some laundry and dishes once in awhile, maybe vacuum occasionally LOL. Sounds like someone needs a bottle. I will try to post more often. Since I can't post pics of the boys on here yet, if you send me your email addy i will send you some pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my children...
LOVE the blog
LOVE Trey and J
LOVE you 2....
MOM