Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jun 9, 2010

MOVING SALE!!!

ok this is a shameless plug but oh well. I want all this stuff GONE!!! MOVING SALE!! EVERYTHING MUST GO PRICED TO SELL 930 LOWRY ST JUNE 12, 8AM BUNK BEDS, BABY FURNITURE CLOTHES, WASHER & DRYER EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONICS MOVIES,BOOKS TOYS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!! Also anyone want to buy a car??? LOL Thanks for indulging me everyone I promise to get back to our regularly scheduled blogging as soon as life settles down again LOL. I know you are all dying to here the latest in the Merkley Saga.

2 comments:

Eve said...

How much for the bunk beds?

Cale and Sharon said...

We paid 200 I think we want to get about 150 out of them, they have brand new mattresses only one bed was ever really used. Let me know if you are interested. We could work something out.