Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

May 31, 2010

I promised I would update this and catch everything up so I am going to try while I have a few minutes. About a month ago I found out the the Celtic Women were coming to Spokane. Cale and I love them. So I decided that I would suprise him with tickets. It was harder than you might think cause I had to make sure he could take the afternoon off, before I could even get the tickets. Trying to get him to find out with out him knowing why, took some persuading. :) But he did out and he didn't even ask all that many questions. Cause we all know I would have caved and told him. I did really good until about a week or so before the concert and I told him. I can keep a secret just not from him, so for me to go about 3 weeks and not say anything I think has to be some kind of record for me. Anyway we went to dinner and to the concert. I smuggled my camera in and we took some pics of each other before the concert, but the ushers made everyone put their cameras away before they started. So that kinda sucked. So we didn't really get any pics from the performance. But they had this AWESOME bag pipe player who has played for the Olympics and the Pope. He was awesome. He came out after the performance in the hall and was playing for people as they left so of course we all stood around him and took more pictures of him. We had a blast getting home after midnight and having to get up for work the next day it was all worth it. I don't know why the pictures are all screwy but it the best I could do for now. I quit my job last Friday so I am officially back to being a housewife for the time being anyway. There was alot of DRAMA going on where I work and I got tired of it. I'm not going to go into alot of detail cause well I'm not I don't want to type all that on here, If you really want to know email me or call me. I am home busier than ever before but at home. Our big major news is that.......................WE ARE MOVING!!! Cale found out last week that he got the job in Spokane so we will be moving June 19 the day after our 11 anniversary. We got a place in North Spokane, its actually where we lived before, so we know the complex pretty well. We have a HUGE court yard and the pool is right in our yard so we don't have to walk to the other side of the complex this time. So as you can see I have tons of stuff to do to get ready in 2 1/2 weeks, I will give you all more details later as I find time. Love ya all

No comments: