Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Apr 7, 2010

Update

The flight down went better than we thought it would all things considered, especially the part with the kids missing their naps. We hit quite a bit of turbulence, she loved it she would laugh and grin and say again again, I want it to be bumpy. It was a riot. She finally fell asleep on the plane after we left Portland and slept for about 2 hours, Lucky for grandma, who when we talked to her Sat. she said Katie didn't go to sleep until after 3 am but that Jon crashed ASAP. LOL. I made it through the plane ride although I had a few rough moments, especially when she clung to me and said she didn't want to go live with Grandma, she wanted to stay with me. We got to the airport and met grandma and other family members. Katie clung to me she refused to let me put her down for any length of time she absolutely would not go to her grandma or anyone else, she just clung to me and said over and over she didn't want to live there she wanted to stay with us. I lost it, I got almost to their car and I lost it I cried all the way to the hotel and then some. What really upset us was we had originally planned to go see them Sat but we were unable to do that, but we talked to their grandma and she said they were doing fine, hadn't had any problems so far anyway. So we had another break down, then went got breakfast and walked all over San Diego, which I will write about in a different post.

No comments: