Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Aug 11, 2011

So whats new

I know I said I was gonna keep more updated on this thing but I have been horrible about it. Though I have good reasons. Ok they are excuses but they are mine.
Lets see what has been going on at our house....
In June we celebrated our 12th anniversary. I was gonna post on here about how wonderful Cale is, and he really is, but I didn't. He took me to the Davenport here in Spokane for the night. We left the boys with some friends over night. Got to actually sleep and sleep in, it was wonderful. I am so lucky.
We also went to Silverwood with my inlaws and had a great time. I love Silverwood.
Then July came and that was a pretty big month for us. For the 4th we Barbequed with some friends and went swimming, we were gonna go to the fireworks but the boys were worn out and sleeping so we just went home and put them to bed. My mom retired on the 23. Which is a very good thing for us. Because ....drum roll please.......................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
we are having a baby. Yep you read that right I am pregnant. I'm due the end of Feb/beg Mar. to say we were shocked is an understatement. A friend of ours said well this proves it God definitely has a since of humor. After 12 years and being told you have a 1 in a billion chance of getting pregnant we will,God willing, have 3 babies all about a year apart. I was gonna wait a little longer to post it on here but most everyone knows anyway. WE had our 1st ultrasound a couple weeks ago and got see the babies heart beating so we are feeling a bit more secure about things. Anyway baby's awake. I will try to write more later. I have tons of pics I need to post on here. hopefully before the kids are in school.... LOL

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats you two!!! So happy that you are being blessed so many times over. Take care and have fun with your new family.

~Rachael

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!!

Amanda said...

congrats! That is super exciting!