Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jul 2, 2010

gross out

Ok so it has come to my attention that there is a gross amount of people who use the bathroom and then go right out the door and don't bother to wash there hands. I understand the little kids, that's a kid thing you just have to remind them, but when you have grown, educated adults, even those in the medical profession, who use the bathroom and then walk out the door with out washing is DISGUSTING. Are people really that lazy they can't take 2 minutes to wash their hands? I don't get grossed out by much, but that thought just makes me sick to my stomach. There has been a HUGE push the last several years about germs and being clean and sanitary you would think people would make sure they wash their hands. I mean really come on people. The things that you touch, other people have to touch and I personally don't want to be touching a door nob or anything else that has been touched by someone who doesn't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom. Anyway I was completely disgusted and thought the rest of you should all share in my disgust. LOL I found this lovely guide in case there is anyone you know who may need some assistance in that area.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh - I share your disgust! And I don't usually walk out of a bathroom without using a paper towl to open the door. Seen too many people not bother to wash...ick!

Sant Family said...

I totally use a paper towel to open the bathroom door on my way out! The O'Donnals in our ward in Spokane teased me that I was a germaphobe, but seriously, people are DISGUSTING!!!