Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jun 27, 2010

Way over due

Ok I have so needed to update this with a real update not the little tid bits here and there. I figured that since its like 7am and I am up, why am I up at this un earthly hour I have no idea, but I might as well get it done, I will probably do this in a few different posts other wise they will all get smashed together. Our biggest news is we are back in Spokane YEA!!! We are actually back in the same complex as before, we are in the front this time instead of the very back. Our place is about 100 square ft smaller and we have down sized to a 2 bedroom, but we are making it work, finding all kinds of creative places to put things.So far I have only been to Walmart once, I love having shopping options!!We are loving being back in Spokane. I have slacked off hardcore with taking pics but am going to do better, as soon as I find my camera. LOL. I will post some pics of our place as soon as we get a few more things unpacked and organized. Our move out went really well we had so much help both moving from Moses Lake and into our new place. Major thanks to everyone who helped us out you are rock stars. Especially our friends Tony and Katie who drove all the way to Moses Lake from Spokane to help us. On a side note we bought a season pass to Silverwood and have already gone once. YEA!! I even went back on the roller coasters, I did last year, I even braved it and opened my eyes this time LOL. I am so excited to go back in a few weeks. Next time I will take pics promise. On to the next topic......

No comments: