Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

May 12, 2010

Its offical

Ok after weeks of indecision and going back and forth on what to do, I made a decision. I have officially given my notice as of June 1 I will no longer be employed with the Family Support Agency I will officially be unemployed. I have gone back and forth on this for quite awhile but in light of current events and changes that may be coming I gave notice today. I feel AWESOME!! now to just get through the next 2 1/2 weeks. LOL. If you want the gruesome details email me and I will send you a private message.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope it all works out for you. I don't have your email - maybe you could message me on Facebook? Either way - what's up?