Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Apr 27, 2010

Camping.............. yes there's pictures

So this weekend was opening season for fishing and we have some friends who are huge into fishing and camping. So we went camping this weekend with them. We went up to Sunlakes just out side of Soap Lake. I hadn't been there it probably at least 20 years (how sad is it I can honestly say things like that)It was beautiful and we had a BLAST despite the massive wind storm we had Friday night up to 60 mph winds and the fact that we left our tent poles at home and we had to share a tent with our friends, which turned out to be a HUGE blessing considering their tent was pretty much destroyed by the wind. I think we have only gone camping like twice since we've been married, We have so caught the camping bug and are definitely going to be doing more camping this summer. The best part was I had my camera so I got some awesome shots. I haven't edited them at all yet so you will have to make due with the raw image. LOL. Ok so I don't know whats freaking wrong with blogger today but it wont let me load hardly in pictures and the ones it does are all screwy so here's a few of the pics from our camping trip last weekend. I will try and post some more later.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Sounds like a lot of fun... well, except for the whole 'camping' part of it. ;)
I'm not into sleeping on the ground, or becoming so cold that I can't get warm again. But I know other people love it.
I like everything else that goes with camping though - campfires, eating outside, hiking, swiming, boating...

Mike and I got married at Sunlakes State Park, so that area holds lots of fond memories for us. We were just up in that area - for the past two weekends - geocaching! It's been so beautiful lately that we had to get out and do some exploring! :)